How to Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A. Today my topic is how to hard reset Nokia3.1 A. I think you should learn it. it’s an important part to fix many simple problems without a mobile maker. Hard reset and factory reset is very subject any man can do it very easily. Now I will discuss to you how you can hard reset or factory reset safely. What type of problem you can solve by hard reset or factory reset. Now I will see some solution here. After locked mobile, you forgot the lock. you can fix yourself pattern lock, PIN lock, and finger lock. If mobile hangs not working properly to fix that use hard resets or factory reset. See all the steps from below.
Specifications of Nokia 3.1 A.
- This Nokia 3.1 A release 2019 in June
- Network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- Nano-SIM Supported.
- The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS version Is 9.0 Oreo.
- Internal memory 32GB and 2 GB Ram, external memory supported up to 128GB.
- Dual Camera duel 8MP autofocus and secondary 5MP.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 2990 mAh.
- Colors available Black
Why Need Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A
Why hard reset your Nokia3.1 A. If Nokia3.1 A very slow working, make a hard reset to the fix that. After forgetting the password or pattern lock of the Nokia 3.1 to unlock use hard resets. Today I will show you how to hard resets your Nokia 3.1 A very safely. Please see all step one by one.
What you should first?
what needed for making hard reset android, your Nokia3.1 A.
- Need 80% your Nokia 3.1 A battery charge.
- Remove SD card Or SIM card from your Nokia 3.1 A.
- And Backup All important data from your Nokia 3.1 A. Important note: Remove Gmail account from Nokia 3.1 A to keep safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A
- First Turn Off your Nokia 3.1 A by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia 3.1 A
- Press And hold VOLUME UP+ Button and Power Button For 10 Second.
- Release the Power Button seeing the recovery mode
- See No commend logo on display now Release all button
- Now press the Power button and Volume Up+ Button together.
- You get the recovery option on display.
- Then tap wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press power button
- And tap Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- Now select reboot system now and to confirm that press power button
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Nokia3.1 A
- Turn On Your Nokia 3.1 A press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
How to soft reset
Why you soft reset Nokia3.1 A you should know that. Suddenly your Nokia 3.1 A hangs you can not turn off your mobile. For fix the problem, longtime press Volume down and power button together. After turn off your Nokia 3.1, again press the power button to power on. done