Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A: Today my topic is how to hard reset Nokia 3.1 A. I think you should learn because it is a very important part to fix many simple problems without a mobile maker. Hard reset and factory reset is very subject any man can do it very easily. Now I will discuss to you how you can hard reset or factory reset safely. What type of problem you can solve by hard reset or factory reset now I will mention here. If you’re mobile locked but you forgot the lock, such as pattern lock, PIN clock, and finger lock you can fix that yourself. And also your mobile hangs not working properly than to fix that use hard resets or factory reset. So please see all steps from below easily you can fix the problem I believe that 100%.
Specifications of Nokia 3.1 A.
- This Nokia 3.1 A release 2019 in June
- Network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- Nano-SIM Supported.
- The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS version Is 9.0 Oreo.
- Internal memory 32GB and 2 GB Ram, external memory supported up to 128GB.
- Dual Camera duel 8MP autofocus and secondary 5MP.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 2990 mAh.
- Colors available Black
Why Need Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A
Why hard reset your Nokia 3.1 A. When Nokia 3.1 A very slow and touch slow working you can hard reset for the fix that. If you forgot the password or pattern lock your Nokia 3.1 A then to unlock use hard resets. Today I will show you how to hard resets your Nokia 3.1 A very safely. Please see all step one by one.
Before hard reset Nokia 3.1 A
Before hard reset android, your Nokia 3.1 A.
- Need 80% your Nokia 3.1 A battery charge.
- And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Nokia 3.1 A.
- And Backup also All important data from your Nokia 3.1 A. Otherwise, after format you will lose all important data forever. Important note: Remove Gmail account from Nokia 3.1 A to keep safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard reset Nokia 3.1 A
- First Turn Off your Nokia 3.1 A by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia 3.1 A
- Press And hold VOLUME UP+ Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when seeing some name on display
- And when you see on your screen No commend logo then Release all button
- Now press the Power button and Volume Up+ Button together then you get recovery option on display.
- Then tap wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press power button
- And tap Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- Now select reboot system now and to confirm that press power button
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Nokia 3.1 A
- Turn On Your Nokia 3.1 A press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset your Nokia 3.1 A
When you see your Nokia 3.1 A all option not working. Suddenly your Nokia 3.1 A hangs you can not turn off your mobile. For the fix, the problem longtime press power button, if seeing ok then tap it. after turn off your Nokia 3.1, A then again press the power button. Now you are done