How to Hard reset Nokia 3 1 C: Hard reset or Factory reset is very easy for any mobile user. Why you hard reset your mobile. What type of problem you can solve without a mobile maker. If you see your Nokia 3 1 C, locked but you have forgotten the lock, such as pattern lock, PIN lock, and finger lock you can fix that yourself. And if Nokia 3 1 C making hangs or properly not working. Also if you are seeing, unfortunately, the apps not working then you can use the method. So please my nest steps to proceed to Solve problems.
Specifications of Nokia 3 1 C.
- This Nokia 3.1 C release 2019 in June
- Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- SIM: Nano-SIM Supported.
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS: version 9.0 Oreo.
- Memory: Internal memory 32GB and 2 GB Ram, external memory supported up to 128GB.
- Camera: duel 8MP autofocus and secondary 5MP.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2990 mAh.
- Colors: available White
Why Need Hard reset is very important
Now the question is? Why hard reset your Nokia 3.1 C? while Nokia 3.1 C is slow working or automatic working some apps. Moreover, mobile has locked. After locking your Nokia 3.1 C you have forgotten the lock. For complete unlocking, you will get all solution here to bellow
Before starting Nokia 3.1 C
Before hard reset your Nokia 3.1 C.
- Need 80% charge in the battery.
- And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Nokia 3.1 C.
- Backup All important data from Nokia 3.1 C Otherwise, after format you will lose all important data forever.
How To Hard reset Nokia 3 1 C
- First Turn Off your Nokia 3.1 C Press by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia 3.1 C
- Connect a mobile charger
- Now Press And hold together VOLUME UP and Power Button For 10 Second and release all button when seeing No command logo on the display
- Now press the Power button and then Volume Up Button together then you will get recovery option on display.
- Then select wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press power button
- And Select Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- Now select reboot system now and to confirm that press power button
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset
- Turn On Your Nokia 3.1 C press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset
When you see Nokia 3 1 C totally not working mobile has hanged. You can not turn off your Nokia 3.1 C. For fixing the problem longtime press power button and volume down button together. After turn off or restart your Nokia 3.1 C again press the power button. After that, if you see the problem has been solve. Other ways you have to firmware your mobile.