How to Hard reset Nokia 4.2: Hard reset and factory reset is a very important part of mobile to fix unlock and slow working. Now I will show you how to easily hard reset and factory reset your Nokia mobile This mobile release 2019 in April. Nokia4.2 Dual SIM Supported. The Nokia4.2 display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Nokia4.2 OS version Is 9.0 Pie Android one.
Nokia4.2 Internal memory 32GB and Ram 2GB and also Memory 16 GB and RAM 2 GB And external memory 400GB, Dual Camera Primary 13MP + 2MP autofocus And secondary 8MP. Nokia4.2 Battery Non-Removeable 3000 mAh. Nokia4.2 chipset Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439, CPU Octa-core 2*2.0 GHz.
Why Hard reset Or factory Format Nokia 4.2
Sometimes your Nokia4.2 touch not working, Slow working or maybe some option auto working. If although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset your Nokia4.2 to unlock. After hard reset your Nokia4.2 the password or pattern lock will reset.
Before Hard reset, Nokia 4.2 to Nokia unlocked phones
Before hard reset your Nokia4.2. Remove SIM card And SD card from Nokia4.2. And backup All mobile data such as mobile contact no or other notepad data and image or photo from Nokia4.2. Nokia4.2 mobile Need 80% battery charge. If everything is better than you can start your Nokia4.2 hard reset or factory reset.
- First Power off your Nokia4.2 press by the power button.
- Then Plugin USB cable And quickly press together Volum Up+ and power button after a few seconds release all power button then you see Powered by android on your mobile display and when seeing recovery option on display then release volume up+ button now unplug the USB cable from Nokia4.2.
- Then use Volume button choose to Wipe data/ factory reset confirm it by the power button.
- Now select Yes then confirm it by the power button.
- Then choose reboot system now and for confirming it by the power button
- After complete your all stape then the hard reset will be done.
How To factory reset your Nokia 4.2 Nokia unlocked phones
- First Power on your Nokia4.2.
- Then go to setting menu.
- Now tap about then tap Backup&reset your Nokia4.2.
- Then tap factory data reset then tap Reset device.
- After reboot your mobile then your mobile is done
How to Nokia unlocked phones Nokia 4.2 with Code
- Check Nokia4.2 information code *#*#4636#*#*
- For IME check *#06#
- Check calendar Code *#*#225#*#*
- For Access google partner setup *#*#759#*#*
How to soft reset Nokia4.2 Mobile Hand not touch working
Why use soft reset to Nokia4.2 It is a very important part of a mobile. When you are looking your Nokia4.2 Totally not working I mean your mobile is hanged that time to fix the problem need a soft reset. Now let’s see how to soft reset Nokia4.2
- When seeing your Nokia4.2 hanging
- Long press Power button until the power OFF your Nokia4.2
- If you see Nokia4.2 is totally OFF then after 30 seconds again try to Power ON your mobile press by the power button.
- Now you are done