How to Hard reset Nokia 7.2: How can easily hard reset and factory reset Nokia7.2 for Restoring and unlocking. Which problems you can solve by making hard reset and factory reset it’s will be main topics of here. What type of problem you are facing using mobile and how can fix the problems very easily will be discussed. Every mobile user knows welly but suddenly, we get some problems which we don’t expect. But you can fix the problem without any problem. To do very easy but we don’t try. I am 100% sure you will be able to unlock or restore the Nokia7.2 after complete seeing my article.
After we work practically, then we create an article and publish it for you. That’s why we are sure, you can to hard reset and factory reset very easily without problems. And you can solve every small and small problem ownself. The kind of problem you can solve is, pattern locked, Pin locked, Fringer Locked, Face locked, etc. In addition to this, mobile hanged, slow working, or suddenly off and on the Nokia7.2. There are some more problems, unfortunately, apps not working, normally network problems, sim problems, media or memory problems or suddenly turn off the mobile. To fix all problems see first to last of this article.
Specifications of Nokia 7.2
- This Nokia7.2 release 2019 in September
- Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- SIM: Singel Nano-SIM or dual SIM standby.
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS: version 9.0 Pie Android One.
- Memory: Internal memory 64GB/ 128GB, external memory supported up to 512GB.
- RAM 4GB/ 6BG
- Camera: Triple 48MP/ 8MP/5MP autofocus and secondary 20MP.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh.
- Colors: available Charcoal, Cyan Green, Ice
Why Hard reset Nokia 7.2
There are many reasons for a hard reset and factory reset. For that reason, you will hard reset and factory reset your Nokia7.2. If you make a mobile lock and after that, you have forgotten the lock. Besides, for restoring mobile data and if the mobile is very slow working. Sometimes you will notice some apps properly not working or unfortunately an error problem. In addition to this, you can not install new apps for being crash files. To solve any such problem you have to hard reset or factory reset.
Before starting Hard reset
Before starting HardReset of Nokia7.2
- Need 80% battery charge.
- And remove the SD card and SIM card from Nokia7.2
- First, back up all data from Nokia7.2. Otherwise, you will lose all important data forever after Hard reset.
How To Hard reset Nokia 7.2
- First Turn Off Nokia7.2 Press by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia7.2
- Connect a mobile charger cable to mobile
- Now Press And hold together VOLUME UP and Power Button For 10 Second. And when you see ‘no command logo’ on display, right that time you will release all button.
- Now press the Power button and then with together after 2-second press Volume Up Button then you will get recovery option on display.
- Select wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press power button
- And Select Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- Now select reboot system now and to confirm that press power button
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset
- Turn On Your Nokia7.2 press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset
When you see Nokia7.2 totally not working mobile has hanged. You can not turn off your Nokia7.2. For fixing the problem longtime press power button and volume down button together. After turn off or restart your Nokia 7.2 again press the power button. After that, if you see the problem has been solved. So you have done it. Otherways you have to firmware your mobile.