Hard reset android Oppo A9: Why you hard reset your Oppo A9. There have many courses. So let’s see what is the causes if you forgot pattern lock, password lock, Pin lock, and finger lock. easily you can fix the problem by hard reset your Oppo A9 mobile. And also have more causes for hard reset or factory reset. If you see your Oppo A9 slow working or touch are properly not working then you can hard reset and factory reset this.
Specifications of Oppo A9.
- This Oppo A9 release 2019 in April.
- Network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported.
- The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS version Is 9.0 Oreo.
- Internal memory 128GB and Ram, 6GB external memory supported 256GB.
- Dual Camera duel 16MP + 2MP autofocus and secondary 16MP.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4020 mAh.
- Colors available Ice Jade White, Mica Green, Fluorite Purple
Why Need factory reset Oppo A9 or hard reset android
Why hard reset your Oppo A9 mobile. When Oppo A9 very slow and touch slow working you can hard reset for the fix that. If you forgot the password or pattern lock your Oppo A9 then to unlock use hard reset. Today I will show you how to hard reset your Oppo A9 very quickly and safely. Please see all step one by one.
Before hard reset or factory reset Oppo A9
Before hard reset android your Oppo A9. Need 80% your Oppo A9 battery charge. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo A9. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo A9. Otherwise, after format your Oppo A9 all important data you will be lost forever. Important note: Remove Gmail account from Oppo A9 to keep safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard reset Oppo A9
- First Turn Off your Oppo A9 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo A9
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data and Cache again wipe data and cache
- And Touch Yes
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo A9
- Turn On Your Oppo A9 press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset your Oppo A9
When you see your Oppo A7n all option not working. Suddenly your Oppo A9 hangs you can not turn off your mobile. For the fix, the problem longtime press power button, if seeing ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo A9 then again press the power button. Now you are done