How to Hard reset Samsung galaxy a quantum. You can solve most of the problems by making a hard reset. Every mobile user is suffering from his mobile some problems suddenly while using the mobile. Now I will discuss some common problems, that have been happened for a mobile user often.
You may have noticed a mobile locked problem. Actually, the locking problem is, you might have forgotten the mobile lock after locking the mobile. If you have been forgotten the pattern lock, pin lock, password, finger lock, I can ensure you that you can unlock the forgotten lock by doing a hard reset.
The apps error message is a common problem for a mobile. The massage comes from the mobile system, basically after installing a defective app to mobile. If you notice a mobile slow problem, you can do a hard reset your mobile. first, try a hard reset before going to a mobile mechanic shop.
Specifications of Samsung galaxy a quantum
- Release: Released 2020, May 22
- Models: SM-A716N, SM-A716SS
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU: Octa-core (6×1.8 GHz Cortex A55 & 2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A77 )
- RAM: 8GB RAM UFS 2.1
- Memory: Internal 128 GB and external MicroSDXC dedicated slot
- Display: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Main cameras 64 MP, f/1.8, 12 MP, f/2.2, 5 MP, f/2.2, 5 MP, f/2.2, And Secondary camera 32 MP, f/2.2
- Colors: Prism Cube Sliver, Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube Blue
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh, battery Charging Fast charging 25W
Before factory reset galaxy a quantum
First, Remove the SIM card and SD card from the galaxy a quantum. And backup all important data from the mobile. Such as contact no, Images, and videos. It is important that after making a hard reset you may lose all important data from your mobile forever. Before making a hard reset, you make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%.
How to Factory reset a quantum
It is important that mobile battery charge 80% and mobile data backup
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Press and hold Together with the two-button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when vibrating your mobile
- Now you will see the recovery mode
- Then select the by volume down wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to confirm this option.
5. Therefore use Volume down Button for select Yes and again press the power button to confirm the option.
6. And then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. Now your galaxy a quantum will be a reboot.
8. After gatting reboot the Samsung Galaxy a quantum, you have Done it
how to factory reset galaxy a quantum
- First, turn on your Samsung galaxy a quantum press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- thereafter tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Thereafter, Tap on Delete All.
- You have done the job.
how to factory reset galaxy a quantum by miracle loader or box
First, you have to download the Samsung USB driver and install it into your pc. Thereafter Launch the miracle tools from your pc. Now connect your Samsung galaxy a quantum to PC with an original USB cable. After connecting the mobile to the PC, select Samsung=> factory resets,=>Start button. Now your mobile is going to restart after clicking the start button. You have Done it.