How to Hard reset Samsung galaxy a71. For resetting, you have to hard reset your mobile .You have to go to mobile maker for a little trouble. And I will try to solve it yourself.The importance of learning a hard reset is immense, and I think everyone needs it.There are many problems that you will face when using mobile, and you need to learn a hard reset to solve it.These are the problems you can solve. For example, the forgotten lock, Restoring the original data, pattern lock, Pin lock, face lock, finger lock, apps error problems and mobile slow working etc. And in addition from this you can learn more, factory reset and soft reset. So keep looking at the steps one by one.
Specifications of Samsung galaxy a71
- Release: 2019, December
- Models: SM-A715FN, SM-A715F, SM-A715GM, SM-A715MN, SM-A7150, SM-A715W
- SIM: Single SIM or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- OS: Android 10.0 and upgrade to One UI 2
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz)
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Memory: Internal 128 GB and external up to 1TB Micro SD memory
- Display: Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Font total 4 cemera 64 MP, 12MP, 5MP, 5MP and back camera 32MP HDR
- Colors: Crush Black, Prism, Silver, Blue, Pink
- Battery: Non Remove able Li-Po 4500 mAh
Before Hard Reset Samsung galaxy A71
First, Remove the SIM card and SD card from your Samsung A71. Because after making the hard reset your Samsung galaxy a71, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How to Hard Reset Samsung A71
For making a Hard Reset Samsung A71 All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Smartphone.
3. Press and hold Together with the three-button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when vibrating your Samsung Galaxy A71
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And your Samsung A71 will reboot.
8. After rebooting your Samsung A71 now you’re Done
How To factory reset your mobile
- First, turn on your galaxy A71 press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your
how to hard reset your mobile by miracle loader or box
At first install Samsung USB driver on your PC or computer. Then Launch the miracle tools. Now connect your galaxy a71 to PC with a USB cable. After connecting the mobile to PC now select Samsung and then select factory resets and then click the Start button. It will take a few minutes to complete the factory reset. Now you are Done.