How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite. For gatting original setting, you have to hard reset your mobile. This is a common subject you should learn. So many problems you can solve by making a hard reset. So many mobile users do not know how to hard reset mobile. That’s the way every moment they are facing so many problems but they can not solve this. I believe that you can solve any problem after reading the article first to last. What type of problems can be solved? For example, pattern lock, Password lock, Pin lock, face lock, finger lock, Restoring the original data, apps error problems, and mobile slow working, etc. So no need time waste, now we are going to our main point. So keep looking at the steps one by one.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Release: 2020, January
- Models: SM-N770F
- SIM: Single SIM or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- OS: Android 10.0 and upgrade to One UI 2
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 Cortext -A55)
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM UFS 2.1
- Memory: Internal 128 GB and external MicroSDXC
- Display: Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Main cameras 12 MP, 12MP, 12MP and secondary camera 32MP HDR
- Colors: Aura Black, Aura Glow, Aura Red
- Battery: Non Remove able Li-Po 4500 mAh
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
First, Remove the SIM card and SD card from your Galaxy Note10 Lite. Because after making the hard reset your Samsung Note10 Lite, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
For making a Hard Reset Samsung Note10 Lite All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Smartphone.
3. Press and hold Together with the three-button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when vibrating your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And your Samsung Note10 Lite will reboot.
8. After rebooting your Galaxy Note10 Lite now you’re Done
How To factory reset your mobile
- First, turn on your Galaxy Note10 Lite press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your
how to hard reset your mobile by miracle loader or box
At first install Samsung USB driver on your PC or computer. Then Launch the miracle tools. Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite to PC with a USB cable. After connecting the mobile to PC now select Samsung and then select factory resets and then click the Start button. It will take a few minutes to complete the factory reset. Now you are Done.