How to Hard reset Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g. Hard reset is a valuable thing for your site. Most of the mobile problems can be solved through a hard reset. Hard reset is very easy, any mobile user can do it very easily. Knowing this task is very important for a mobile user.
I would like to briefly discuss the tasks that you can solve with this hard reset. You can hard reset your mobile to unlock the forgotten lock of the mobile. Any lock such as pin lock, password lock, pattern lock, etc. Basically you have to go to a mobile mechanic to solve these problems so I think you need to know this
Also, the problems that you can solve. You may have noticed that sometimes a message of apps error comes on your mobile display. And to solve this problem you can do a hard reset of mobile. You can do a hard reset to restore data and the slow problem of the mobile
Specifications of galaxy ultra20 5g
- Release: Released 2020, August 05
- Models: SM-N986B, SM-N986B/DS, SM-N986U, SM-N986U1, SM-N986W
- SIM: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76) – Global
- RAM: 12GB RAM, UFS 3.0
- Memory: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and external MicroSDXC dedicated slot
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Main cameras 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/3.0, 120mm (periscope telephoto),12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide),And Secondary 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)
- Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Mystic White
- Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 25W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast, Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
Before hard reset, Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g
Before doing a hard reset, you should notice some matters. First, remove the SIM card from the mobile. Then back up all data from your mobile otherwise all data will be lost forever after a hard reset. It is very important that 80% is vital
How to hard reset
hard reset Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g, factory reset galaxy note20 ultra 5g, unlooking galaxy note20 ultra 5g, restoring Samsung note20 ultra 5g
- First Turn Off the mobile, press together Volume Down and Power button until the turn off.
- As soon as it closes release all button and then quickly press and hold Together with the two-button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when seeing on display Samsung model name only press volume UP button
- After that, you will see the recovery mode then release the volume up button
- Then select (use Volume button) wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to confirm this option.
- Therefore use the Volume down Button for select factory data reset and again press the power button to confirm the option.
- And then select reboot system now and press the Power Button.
- Hopefully, you have succeeded in doing so
how to factory reset
- First, turn on your Samsung galaxy a quantum press by the power button.
- Now tap on the Settings option.
- Then tap on general management.
- thereafter tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Thereafter, Tap on Delete All.
- You have done the job.
how to factory reset Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g by miracle loader or box
If you want to do a factory reset of your mobile you can do it with tools or boxes. To do this you need to have an original USB cable and a laptop.
- Download the Samsung USB driver and install it on your computer
- Thereafter Launch the miracle tools from your pc.
- Now connect your Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g to PC with an original USB cable.
- After connecting the mobile to the PC, select Samsung=> factory resets,=>Start button from the Mikkel tool.
- Then your mobile will restart
- Hope you have succeeded