How Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Before use the mobile you have to learn how to hard reset and factory reset your mobile. The Galaxy S10 5G release on 2019 in April. The Galaxy S10 5G network is GSM, CDMA, EVDO, HSPA, LTE. The Galaxy S10 5G Dual SIM supported Neno-SIM Galaxy S10 5G OS version is 9.0 Pie. Memory Internal 256 GB and 8 Gb RAM. The Galaxy S10 5G color is a prism white. And the battery is Non-removable Li-lon 4500 mAh. Now I will discourse you about hard reset Galaxy S10 5G and factory reset.
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Remove the SIM card and SD card from your Galaxy S10 5G phone. Because after hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How To factory reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- First, turn on your Galaxy S10 5G press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Galaxy S10 5G
How-To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Mobile
Hard Reset Galaxy S10 5G All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Smartphone.
3. Press and hold Together the three button (VOL Up Key, Bixby Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Galaxy S10 5G.
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes and press power button then shows message lost your Galaxy S10 5G all data.)
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And your Galaxy S10 5G will reboot.
8. after rebooting your phone your Galaxy S10 5G complete OK.
how to hard reset your Galaxy S10 5G by miracle loader or box
At first install Samsung USB driver on your Galaxy S10 5G. Then Launce the miracle Loader. Keep on your Galaxy S10 5G+ and connect your mobile to computer. Now scan the mobile port on miracle loader if your mobile connection with the computer. Now select factory resets and then click the Start button. Then take a few minutes your Galaxy S10 5G will factory reset. Now you are done