How to Hard Reset Samsung J3. Why hard reset is very important for your mobile. How Hard reset or Factory reset is very easy for any mobile user. What type of problem you can solve without a mobile maker. If you see your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, locked but you have forgotten the lock, such as pattern lock, PIN lock, and finger lock you can fix that yourself. And if Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 making hangs or properly not working. Also if you are seeing, unfortunately, the apps not working then you can use the method. So please my nest steps to proceed to Solve problems.
Before hard reset Samsung J3 2016
- Must 80% battery charge needed
- Remove all important data backup
- Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile
Samsung J3 Now I talking about Samsung Galaxy J3
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Primary 8 MP and 5 MP And Secondary 2MP and 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) or Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: Internal 8GB 1.5GB RAM, 16GB 2GB RAM and external 256GB
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh
How to Hard Reset Samsung J3 best Flow This Step: –
- At Frist turn off your mobile phone.
- And removed the SIM card and SD card Form Mobile.
- Now press and hold together VOL+ KEY, HOME KEY and POWER KEY For 10 seconds. and when you see your mobile phone is vibrated then release the Power key
4. Now you see on your Mobile screen system recovery option then you can use VOL- Key and select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset then press Power Key to Confirm.
5. Use Vol+, VOL- and select Yes– delete all user data and press Power Key To Confirm. ( notice: when you select Yes– delete all user data and press Power Key then show a message lost your Phone your all user data.)
6. Now, wait for, until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now Form your system recovery mode and press Power Key.
7. Now you see your mobile phone will reboot.
8. Now your android Mobile Phone is Ok.
How to Factory reset Samsung Galaxy J3
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 press by the power button.
- Now tap on settings option.
- Then tap on Backup And Reset
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Phone.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Samsung Galaxy J3
How to Soft reset Galaxy J3 2016
Now the question is what is soft reset and why to use it. Basically, when your mobile not working or all mobile is hanging at that time the problems is Soft problem. So now no need more talk we are going to the soft reset. It is very easy you can do very quickly. After the same problem, you just press long time Volume down button and power button together. Suddenly you will see your J3 2016 will shut down or restart. after lunch, your mobile maybe you are Done. If you see the same problem then you can firmware your mobile. I have an article that how to firmware mobile you can see that thanks.