how to hard reset Sony Xperia 10 II, If you know the rules of hard reset then you can solve many problems of mobile by yourself. If you do not want to go to a mobile mechanic, then it is very important for you to learn hard reset. Hard resetting a mobile phone is very easy, you don’t need to know much to do it.
First, you need to know how you can benefit from a hard reset. If you lock the mobile and forget it, you need to hard reset the mobile to unlock it. Moreover, if your mobile is slow, you can easily solve it by hard reset. If the Apps error message problem comes on display repeatedly, you can hard reset your mobile. Then hopefully you can better understand the hard reset is a very important part of mobile to solve the problem yourself.
Specification Of Sony Xperia 10 II
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Os: Android 10
- Internal Memory: 128GB, and External memory support MicroSDHC
- Display: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665
- Camera: Primary 12/8/8MP, And Secondary 8 Mp
- Color: Mint Green, Black, White, Berry Blue
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz
- Battery: Li-Po 3600 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 18W, Quick Charge 3.0, USB Power Delivery
Before Hard reset Sony Xperia
- Before starting a hard reset you need to make sure the battery charge is 80%.
- Remove SIM card and SD card from mobile.
- Backup all important data from mobile other ways after hard reset you will be lost all important data forever.
How To Hard Reset
how to hard reset Sony Xperia 10II, How to master reset Sony Xperia 10II, How to restore Sony Xperia 10II, How to recovery mode Sony Xperia 10II, how to unlock the Sony Xperia 10II
- First, download the Xperia Companion software for pc or laptop, Xperia Companion For Mac, Xperia Companion for windows,
- Therefore Install the software on pc and laptop
- Now Turn Off your Sony Xperia 10II press by the Power button.
- After that Remove SIM and SD cards from the mobile.
- Therefore Plug a c type USB cable into pc or laptop
- Now open the Xperia Companion from pc or laptop and select the Software repair
- After that click on Next downside of the right corner
- Therefore go to Fastboot Mode ( just press the volume down key and connect the mobile to pc by USB cable)
- Check the bok (I understand that my personal content will be lost) And Click Next
- Wait for few minutes until finished it.
- Yes you have done the job
How To factory reset Sony Xperia 10 II
How to factory reset Sony Xperia 10 II, How to reset the mobile system of Sony Xperia 10II, how to remove the crash file
- First, turn on your mobile phone.
- Now go to the settings menu.
- Then tap on System
- Now tap on Advanced
- Therefore Tap on the Reset option.
- Now tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- After that tap on Delete All data and again tap on Delete All data
- Now complete done