Reset Phone Samsung Galaxy S7 is a very easy part. You can easily hard reset your mobile without any risk. After your mobile lock and slow working, you will never go to mobile maiker shop. If you see unfortunately apps massage on mobile display after a while again and again that you can fix the problem by hard reset your mobile. You can reset your lock by hard reset. So How can easily hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S7 I will discuss you all in one staps by staps. You should learn it because after learn it you can hard reset your mobile yourself. So Please see the all below steps to reset your Galaxy S7
Before Reset Phone Samsung Galaxy S7
- 80% battery charge need
- Backup all important data from Galaxy S7
- Remove SD card and SIM card from S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Now I am talking about Samsung Galaxy s7 Active Mobile:-
- Network; GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Camera: Primary 12MP and Secondary 5MP
- Memory: Internal 32GB 4GB RAM and External 1TB
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Color: Titanium Gray, Camo Green, Sandy Gold
How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7
1. Now Turn Off your Samsung S7 Active smartphone.
2. Removed any SIM card And SD Card from yours Samsung
3. Press and Hold VOL+ KEY And HOME KEY and also POWER KEY for 10 seconds. and when your mobile Phone is vibrated then you release your smartphone all key.
4. After a few time, you see system recovery mode for select VOL- KEY and select wipe Data/factory reset and press power key to confirm smartphone.
5. By VOL KEY for select Yes — Delete All User Data then press Power Key to confirm this option. (notice: when you select Yes –delete all user data then one message will show lost you all data)
6. Now waiting a few minutes For resetting Your Phone, and then select reboot system now That is Form system recovery mood
7. your smartphone will reboot.
8. After reboot your mobile Now Your smartphone is ok.
How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 press by the power button.
- Now tap on settings option.
- Then tap on Backup And Reset
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Phone.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Samsung Galaxy S7
How to soft reset
A soft reset is a simple important part of a mobile. When you see your mobile all apps not working even touch then you have to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy S7. Just press Volume Down and Power button together just 20 seconds After that your mobile will restart or shut down. After turn on Samsung Galaxy S7 maybe you are Done.