How to root Motorola One Hyper without a computer and with a computer. Here you have two solutions with pc and mobile. You can easily root your mobile without a problem. Why you should root your mobile? The root is a very important subject for a mobile user. You can more secure your mobile by making a root. After making root you can change the system console hidden code. If you see network problems then to fix the problem, you must have to root your mobile. besides, you will get an extra Superuser option on mobile. And then, you can remove the Moa virus after having root a mobile. And also, The mobile battery will have a more extra battery charge. For manually unlocking country lock, you must have to root your mobile. So I think the root is very important for your mobile
Specification of Motorola One Hyper
- Released date- 2019, December
- Network- GSM / CDMA / EVDO/HSPA / LTE
- Models- XT2027, XT2027-1
- Os version- Android 10.0
- Display- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera- Main Camera 64 MP, 8MP and Secondary Camera Motorized pop-up 32MP
- CPU- Octa-core 2*2.0 GHz
- RAM- 4 GB
- Memory- Internal memory 128 GB and External microSDXC
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh, first battery charging 45W USA and first battery charging 27W Europe
- Color- Fresh Orchid, Deepsea Blue, Dark Amber
What is required before making a Root Motorola One Hyper
- First, need a USB Driver for your mobile. (Click Here To Download USB Driver)
- Battery charge Needs 80%.
- Need SuperUS APK (Download SuperUS APK)
- If you want to remove root Then need Unroot APK ( Click Here to Download from Here)
- Need ADB First boot driver Click here to download.
- Enable your mobile debugging mode and enable also OEM.
- Unlocked bootloader Click Here to download Unlock Bootloader.
How To enable Debugging Mode And OEM
- Goto Setting Option.
- Now Tap on About Phone then tap 7 times on MIUI Version (if you see builder number then tap on the 7 times).
- Then go to settings>> Developer Option.
- Now turn on USB Debugging from developer option.
How To Install TWRP On your mobile
Before Install TWRP Cope The superUS APK and past the SuperUS in your Mobile internal memory.
- Now Turn on Your mobile phone By Power button.
- Then connect your mobile to PC or laptop by USB data cable.
- Now from your Pc keyboard window button +R and type CMD then enter if not understand By Mouse click start menu>>All Programs >>Accessories>>Command Prompt.
- Then type ADB devices on command prompt for detecting your mobile.
- Then enter command value ADB reboot bootloader
- Now use the command Fastboot flash recovery.img.
- Then I will install TWRP on your mobile.
How To install SuperUS On Your mobile
- Now Turn off your mobile.
- Press volume up and Power Button together.
- Now connect a USB mouse to your mobile by OTG cable.
- Move the mouse click install.
- Choose SuperUS APK from your mobile which APK your past into your mobile.
- Now Install SuperUS APK on Your mobile.
- After complete, the SuperUS on your mobile then completes the root.
- Now Install root cheeker APK on your mobile.
- If the root is then seen congratulation message you will see.
How to root with computer
- First Turn on Your Motorola Mobile phone.
- Now Make sure that the battery charge is 85%.
- Then Enable USB Debugging Mode Go Setting>>> About phone>> UIMI Now Tap on builder number 7 time.
- Now Go Setting tap developer option Enable USB Debugging.
- Then Lunch iRoot From computer. (Download Iroot from here)
- Now Connect USB Cable mobile to computer
- Now iRoot will be detected the mobile from computer
- Click “Root”. Now it’s will take a few minutes to complete the root.
- After rooting your mobile it will restart.
- To check the root of mobile, download the root checker and install it in your mobile (Motorola root Cheeker)