How to root Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G? After rooting a mobile you will benefit from this mobile in various ways. It is very easy to root. You can easily root your mobile phone without any risk. In this article, I will show you how you can easily root your mobile with mobile and PC. There are some issues with your mobile that you can’t solve without rooting. Below I will discuss the reasons why you will root your mobile and what problems you can solve with it.
You may have noticed that the FRP lock problem appears suddenly after hard-resetting your mobile by hand, and to solve it, you can easily solve it with a free tool, if the mobile is rooted. Also, if your mobile has a problem like a country lock or network lock, you can easily solve it by rooting your mobile to solve it. There are many apps that you can’t install unless is rooted in your mobile
1# How To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G with mobile
- First Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G
- Thereafter, turn on the Internet Data from Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G
- Download The KingoRoot APK and Install KingoRoot APK to Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G
- Afterward, Run the Software from the Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G And Tap on One Click Root Option.
- It will take a few times to root completely.
- After rooting completed. then you have to check the root status from Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G (Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G Root Checker APK )
- If you want to Unlock Root (To Download Unlock Root APK Here)
Note: If you fail to root Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g, First, you have to check the internet connection, and if you see internet connection ok, There may be other problems. otherways you may try the below method.
What is USB Driver
The USB drive is a very important part, it should not be neglected. Without the USB driver, you will never be able to connect your mobile to your PC. So before rooting you download the USB driver from your PC and after downloading install it on your PC. And then try to root, hopefully, you won’t fail
What is the root tool why need it
Basically, the root tool is an easy way to root with which you can easily root your mobile. If you want to root your mobile with the root tool then you can easily root your mobile without any root file. Moreover, if you root your mobile with this tool, there is no possibility of any kind of risk.
The first thing you have to make sure that before rooting, That is, you need to have a USB drive installed on your PC. Mobile battery charge should be 80%
2# How To Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g With Pc
- First, turn on the Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g and go to settings turn on OEM option USB debugging enable from Developer option
- Afterward, Download Kingoroot Software from PC (Download KingoRoot For PC)
- Now install the software to pc
- Thereafter, launch the KingoRoot Software from pc ( Note: Must need an internet connection in pc)
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g to PC with USB Cable. (Note: You will get a massage option on the mobile screen, tap the checkbox and ok)
- Afterward, take it a few seconds, Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g will be connected to Kingroot
- After being connected to Kingroot now click Root from Kingroot. It takes a little time to be complete 100%
- You to confirm whether the root has completed or not, to cheek root (Download Root Checker), after downloading the root checker install it to Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g.
- Now launch the root checker apps on mobile and check the root status
3# Root Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g With PC with Odin3
This is the 3rd method and 100% safe mode for root solution. Moreover, I like it very much in this way. If the CF-auto root file if available, you can do it. First, you have to install the Samsung USB driver to pc. Thereafter, download the Odin 3 Latest version software. After that, download the CF-auto root file from here downloads. Here you have to search the root file as your Samsung model number.
- note: first Install the Samsung USB Driver to pc
- therefore launch Odin 3 From Pc
- Afterward, turn off the Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g
- And then, Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button
- When you will see the downloading option on the mobile display, release all buttons and press the Volume Up button.
- Thereafter, Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 5g with a USB cable to your pc
- if your Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE 5G 5g is Connected to PC, you will see show ID: COM signal on Odin 3 upside left the corner
- Now Click AP from the Odin3 tool to upload the CF-auto root file
- Afterward, click start, after uploading the CF-auto root file to the Odin3 tool, and wait a few minutes
- After Showing Pass! then root will be completed
There are many reasons why root success may not be possible if your USB cable is bad it is the one reason for it. If the root file is not correct, you will fail to root. You will also fail to root if there is a problem with the mobile crash file