How to Root android phone manually Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro SM-G889F or SM-G889A: Mobile root is a very important part of a mobile. Why you need to be root your Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro. what are the benefits of the root? Today I’ll hope you get a clear idea about root. There are many reasons. Many mobile users don’t have enough knowledge of the root. After rooting mobile, you get a lot of benefits from mobile. Now I am going to discous a complete idea about the root. If you see that your mobile network properly not work then you can fix the problem by making a root.
After rooting, you get an extra superuser option so the mobile will keep more secure. You can edit the mobile hidden system code if have root in mobile. Your mobile will be safe from dangerous viruses always. Some game has that, without rooting you can not install in your mobile. So, you follow my all steps one by one to complete root in a very short time.
How to Root android phone manually with mobile
- First Turn on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- Now turn on the Internet Data from Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- Download The KingoRoot APK and Install it on Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- Now Run the Software On Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro And Tap One Click Root Option.
- It will take a few times to complete the root.
- After completing the root, now to check the root from Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro. Download Root Checker APK and install it on your mobile. Root Checker APK )
Note: If the root is failed. May be an internet connection problem or system is affected by a virus. I have given 3 solutions here below. You may try one by one, then you will succeed.
Before starting root by pc
Before starting root by pc you have to install USB driver on pc. Without a USB driver, you can not root your mobile by pc. So, first, download the USB driver from the below link. After Making download the USB driver install it on pc. Then try to connect the mobile to pc with a USB cable.
How to Root android phone manually With Pc
- First, turn on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro.
- Go to settings option enables debugging and OEM from Developer option
- Now turn on Pc and connect internet
- Download Kingoroot Software from PC (Download KingoRoot For PC)
- After completing the download, now install the software on your PC.
- Now launch the KingoRoot from pc ( Note: Must will have to keep internet connection in your pc)
- Now connect Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro to PC with USB Cable. (Note: You may get a massage on mobile display when connecting mobile to pc then just tap yes or ok)
- mobile will take a few munites to connect with Kingroot
- After connecting the mobile to Kingoroot, click on the Root. Now it will take a little time to complete 100%
- After completing the root, you have to check the root status. The root has properly installed or not (Download Root Checker) Download the root checker APK and install it in Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro. Now launch the apps on mobile and check the root successful or not
Root With PC By Odin3 Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
Now you can root your mobile by Odin3. It is very safe for making root. In this way, you can root your mobile. Just you need to have a computer and an internet connection. First, install the Samsung USB driver in your pc. Then Download the CF-Auto root file from here downloads from here if Root file available. Search as your Samsung model number. Maybe your mobile model no SM-G889F or SM-G889A
- Turn On Pc and internet Connection
- Download USB driver ( download USB driver )
- Install the Samsung USB Driver on pc
- Download Odin3 and Install it on pc. download Odin 3 Latest version software.
- Now start Odin 3 From your Pc
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button
- You will see the downloading option on display now release all button and press Volume Up button.
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro with a USB cable to your pc
- You will see show ID: COM signal on Odin 3 upside left the corner
- Now Click AP from Odin3 tool and upload the root file
- After the root file is uploaded on Odin3 tool Now click start, and wait a few minutes
- Showing Pass! Now root has completed
What is the Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro root tool why need it
Having root is a very important part of a mobile user. If your mobile has rooted, you get the more extra facility from your mobile. After making root you can edit system hidden console coed from mobile. You can remove any virus from your mobile after rooting by Mirakle tool. To remove the country lock must have to have rooted in the mobile. mobile will more secure by the superuser. most of the game has, without making root you can’t install the game and other some apps.