One Click Root Vivo S1: Root is a very important part because without root we can.t access system recovery file. After Root, Vivo S1 you will get superuser control. SuperUser mean you get an extra option in your mobile by which you can restrict any apps and software control. If your Vivo S1 are country locked or network locked then after root your mobile you can unlock your mobile by free tool or box.
You can hack your Vivo S1 offline game coin. After Root your S1 you can recovery hotspot password of any secured device. Before Unlock country lock or network lock must have to root your mobile. After rooting your S1 you can manually edit any system code but it is risky for mobile. You can recovery memory lock password if have rooted your S1.
before One Click Root Vivo S1 mobile
- Download USB driver and install it on the computer. (Click Here To Download USB Driver)
- Need 80% battery charge
- Need an original USB cable
- Enable debugging mode and OEM, form your mobile.
- Hard reset Vivo S1 Before root
- Note: After root, your Vivo S1 warranty will be void
How to Enable Debugging Mode And OEM
- First, go to settings option
- Now touch on About Device/phone
- Touch Builder number (Note: Tap 7 times on builder number).
- Now tap back and again go to settings
- Now turn on USB Debugging from the developer option.
Second method Root Vivo S1 with pc
- First Turn on Your Vivo S1
- Now Make sure Root Vivo S1 battery charge is 85%.
- Now Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Lunch iRoot on your computer. (Download Iroot from here)
- Now Connect USB Cable Vivo S1 to the pc or laptop ( Note must have to internet connection)
- Vivo S1 detects iRoot software.
- Now Click “Root” After rooting your Vivo S1 will restart.
Now check your Root Vivo S1 status (Vivo S1 root Cheeker)