master format- Reset -Vivo V5s: Vivo V5s mobile is the best and latest mobile In this time. And The Vivo mobile is using many peoples. The Vivo phone Every option is very easy. When we are using The Vivo V5s cell phone Sometimes we are facing some problem. When we are Using personal password lock, and pattern lock, and also sometimes our mobile making hang or not working any option or touch. That time need your mobile Hard Reset or factory reset for reset password and factory will restore your Vivo v5s mobile phone. If you see FRP Lock google account after hard reset your Vivo V5s mobile. Then you can see remove FRP LOCK ( Click here to remove FRP google account). Before hard reset, your master format- Reset -Vivo V5s mobile phone. Remove Sim card and SD card from your mobile. And Backup All important data such as contact no and other any thing.
master format- Reset -Vivo V5s Easy and best solution
Notice: When we are going to hard reset our mobile phone At first we have to need backup all mobile data in our SD card. And remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile phone, Because after hard reset our mobile phone maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost. So before hard reset your mobile phone backup your mobile data.
- First Turn Off Your Mobile phone and remove Battery for a few time.
- After Shut Down, Your mobile Remove SIM card and SD card.
- Take a little time then put the again battery.
- Then complete Done your mobile soft reset
master format- Reset -Vivo V5s password reset pattern lock reset
- First Turn Off your mobile Vivo V5s.
- Now press and hold VOL+ and Power Button For 10 Second.
- Now You see android logo on your mobile screen then press Power Button for recovery option.
- Then select Wipe data/ factory reset by Vol Down Button.
- press Power button for confirming it.
- Now select Yes– Delete all user data confirm by the power button.
- Then your Vivo V5s Will reboot.
- After reboot, your Vivo V5s complete done hard reset solution.
How To factory reset your mobile
- First power on your device.
- Go to setting menu.
- Now tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap reset Device.
- erase everything and tap it.
- Then complete done.