mobile hotspot SM-J100H –portable wifi new setup Solution.Today I will see You how To Setup mobile hotspot in Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H. It is very easy To Do the Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H WiFi Hotspot setup.First You need to setup manually Configure the portable wifi. So many users don’t know WiFi hotspot is a very important thing for us. If Your setting is not properly configured, so you can not use the Wi-Fi internet.So Follow my all article for correct setting your portable wifi mobile hotspot. After the Hotspot setting, you can easily the service. Sometimes you are setting correct Hotspot to configure but Wifi is not working your Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H WiFi Hotspot. Maybe that is the problem from Hardwear or any software you have installed in your mobile Now the software is not working properly so you can delete the software from your mobile.So When you see this problem first find out the problem and fix it.
mobile hotspot setup in SM-J100H
Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H Wireless WiFi Hotspot 802.11 A / B / G / N For this reason, your Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H can get wireless internet access to share WiFi hotspot with any Android mobile. Follow the front of you to use the Samsung Galaxy SM-J100H WiFi Hotspot.
mobile hotspot SM-J100H – Tethering Setup WiFi Hotspot
1. Visit the mobile hotspot SM-J100H Smartphone home option.
2. Then go to the mobile setting option.
3. Now tap on Mobile hotspot Tethering.
4. Then Tap Mobile Hotspot setting.
5. Now Witch on Mobile hotspot setting Allowed device.
6. Then tap mobile Icon and Configure mobile Hotspot (in the Upper corner).
7. Now See Network Name (SSID), WPA2 PSK, You can change password At list 8 character.
8. Broadcast channel tap show advance then you see 2.4 GHz to GHz.
9. Then save this all configure.
How To Connect WiFi Hotspot to another mobile
First Turn On your mobile hotspot SM-J100H mobile Mobile hotspot Tethering. Now Which device you want to share your WiFi Hotspot Data Internet. From Other smartphones, WiFi Turn on. Then search your mobile device and tap it then may be your hotspot internet is complete done