Hard reset Oppo K3: Why you hard reset your Oppo k3. There have many courses. So let’s see what is the causes if you forgot pattern lock, password lock, Pin lock, and finger lock. easily you can fix the problem by hard reset your Oppo k3 mobile. And also have more causes for hard reset or factory reset. If you see your Oppo K3 slow working or touch are properly not working then you can Hardreset and factory resets this.
Specifications of Oppo K3
- This Oppo K3 release 2019 in May.
- Network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported.
- The display is an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS version Is 9.0 Pie.
- Internal memory 128GB and Ram 8GB and 64 GB RAM 6GB
- Dual Camera duel 16MP + 2MP autofocus and secondary Motorized pop-up 16MP.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh.
- Colors available Black, Morning White, Nebula Purple
Why Need hard reset Oppo K3
Why hard reset your Oppo K3 mobile. When Oppo K3 very slow and touch slow working you can hard resets for the fix that. If you forgot the password or pattern lock your Oppo K3 then to unlock use Hardreset. Today I will show you how to hard resets your Oppo K3 very quickly and safely. Please see all step one by one.
BeforeOppo K3 hard reset or factory reset
Before hard reset android your Oppo K3. Need 80% your Oppo K3 battery charge. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo K3. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo K3. Otherwise, after format your Oppo K3 all important data you will be lost forever. Important note: Remove Gmail account from Oppo K3 to keep safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard reset Oppo K3
- First Turn Off your Oppo K3 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo K3
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data again wipe data (keep SMS, Contacts, and photos)
- And Touch Ok ( Note: if looked maybe want the password)
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo K3
- Turn On Your Oppo K3 press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Additional settings
- Next Touch Backup and reset
- And Next Touch Reset to factory settings
- Now Touch Erase all content & settings => erase data
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset your Oppo K3
When you see your Oppo K3 all option not working. Suddenly your Oppo K3 hangs you can not turn off your mobile. For the fix, the problem longtime press power button, if seeing ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo K3 then again press the power button. Now you are done