Recovery mode Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:- Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Recovery mode, reset factory, reset the password, Very faster hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, Reset PIN Lock, Password lock, Pattern Lock. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2018 in June. Network supported GSM/ HSPA// LTE. Dual SIM, nano by standby. Display type ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. Internal memory 128GB, 64GB, 32GB and Ram 4GB, 3GB Dual Camera duel 12MP + 5MP autofocus. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh. 5 Colors available Black, Red, Gold, Rose Gold, Blue.
Before Hard Reset or Recovery mode Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Before Hard reset, your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SIM card Or SD memory card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile such as contact no or other any recording video or audio or any images. Otherwise, Because after hard reset you lost all data from your mobile. And also remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile you will see FRP lock on your mobile.
How To Hard reset or Recovery mode Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- First Turn Off your mobile press by Power button.
- Remove SD memory Card And SIM Card Form your Smartphone.
- Now Press and hold VOLUME UP + Button and Power Button For 10 Second release all button when seeing recovery option.
- From the option Choose Recovery and select OK.
- And then select wipe data
- After that select Wipe All Data and confirm it press by the power button
- Now Choose Confirm and press Power button
- Now select the main menu Choose reboot to confirm Power button
- Last, choose reboot to System to confirm power button.
- Now you are DONE.
How To Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Turn On Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 pro press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Additional settings.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Factory data reset.
- Now Touch Reset Phone.
- When seeing attention menu then touch Next step
- After that Touch OK.
- Now you are completely done.
How to soft reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
You can easily soft reset your mobile. Now see how to do it. When you see your mobile not working or hang all mobile you can power off or anything. First, the long-time press power button. If you see the mobile turn off then again try to turn on your mobile press by the power button. That time direct disconnect the battery cable for few munites then again connect the battery cable and try to power on your mobile. If perfect working then better if not working then find out another problem.