How to hard reset and factory reset Walton Primo D7? Basically, Why hard reset and factory reset a mobile? There are many reasons for making a hard reset and a factory reset. Hard reset and factory reset can solve most of the problems of mobile. Without a mobile mechanic, you can solve most of the problems of mobile.
What types of problems can you solve without a mobile mechanic? You can unlock the mobile after forgetting the lock. Basically what type lock you can unlock that is a pattern lock, Pin lock, Password lock, finger lock, face lock, etc.
If your mobile is slow or properly not working. Yes, you can fix the problem easily by doing a hard reset or a factory reset. Sometimes you may notice that your mobile networking not working or failed notification. For fixing the problem, you can do a hard reset or factory reset the mobile.
You can hard reset or factory reset the mobile for restoring the mobile systems. So I think hard reset and factory reset is very Useful for every mobile user. So, now we are ready for the hard reset and factory reset.
Specification of Walton Primo D7
- Network Type UMTS/ GSM And network band 2G, 3G. Network speed GPRS/ EDGE/ 3G/ HSPA+
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core possessor OS v.4.4.2 KitKat version.
- Memory RAM 512, ROM 4GB, External memory supported UP to 32 GB.
- Display Capacitive Touch screen 800*480 pixel and 16.7M color supported.
- camera primary 2MP LED flash also and secondary camera VGA.
- Battery 1400 mAh Li-Lon Battery capacity.
How To Hard Reset Walton Primo D7
- Frist turn Off your mobile phone ( remove SIM card And SD card From your mobile).
- Now press and Hold Together VOL+ – key And POWER key For 10 Second.
- When seeing recovery option on display release all key.
- After that, you will see the android logo on-screen, then press the POWER key.
- And then Select Wipe data / Factory reset to use the Volum key And press the POWER button To confirm.
- therefore select yes– delete all user data and press the POWER button to confirm.
- Now select the Reboot system Now and confirm it by Power button
How to factory reset Primo D7
- At first turn on your mobile.
- Now go to the main menu.
- And then Select SETTINGs >> Backup and Reset>> Factory Data Reset.
- After that Tap resets the phone then warning message will show and tap Erase Everything now reboot your system and complete done your mobile.
Soft reset Walton Primo D7
A soft reset is a great Benefits for a mobile user. In a short time, a mobile user can solve a hang mobile’s problem using a soft reset. Most of the mobile users facing the hang problem often while using mobile. When your mobile is in hang and you can not turn off the mobile. So you can fix the problem by doing a soft reset.
How do you do a soft reset on the mobile?
Just press together the Volume down button and power button for 40 sec. Release all buttons while restarting the mobile. I hope you have done the work.