How to root Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g? You can root your mobile to take advantage of the mobile set. Rooting is essential for mobile more security. If your mobile is rooted, you can solve many problems on your own. I have tried to show the rules of rooting in many ways here, I hope you will be able to root your mobile very easily in any one way.
Basically, you can solve the problems that are more complicated if your mobile is rooted In. First of all, the problem that you can solve is that if your mobile is country locked or network locked, you must first root your mobile to unlock that lock. Most of the time you may have noticed that IME on your mobile is not working properly, you have to root first to repair it.
After the mobile is FRP locked, you will be able to easily unlock the FRP lock with free tools if the mobile is rooted. I hope you understand the benefits of the mobile root.
1# How To Root Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g with mobile
- First Turn on Your Samsung note20 ultra 5g
- Thereafter, turn on the Internet Data to your note20 ultra 5g
- Download The KingoRoot APK and Install KingoRoot APK to note20 ultra 5g
- Afterward, Run the Software in Samsung note20 ultra 5g And Tap One Click Root Option.
- It will take a few times to root completely.
- Now Check the root status from Samsung note20 ultra 5g (Samsung note 20 ultra 5g Root Checker APK )
- If you want to Unlock Root (To Download Unlock Root APK Here)
Note: If you fail to root Samsung note20 ultra 5g. First, check the internet connection, if everything ok, maybe another problem. otherways you may try the below method.
What is USB Driver
The USB drive is a very important part, it should not be neglected. Without this USB drive, you will never be able to connect your mobile to your PC. So before rooting through PC you must download it and install the USB driver on your PC. Hope you understand the importance of USB driver
What is the root tool why need it
Basically the root tool is the easiest way to do root. Although the root tool can be rooted, the root tool is the easiest way to root. When you root your mobile with the root tool, you can root without the root file. This is because the root tool will automatically find out the root file and successfully complete the root
The most important thing for you to do before rooting is the USB driver. You need to download the USB drive and then install it on your PC. Without a USB driver, your PC will never be able to detect your mobile. So you understand that if you want to root your mobile without a USB driver, it is not possible to root successfully
2# How To Root Samsung Galaxy note20 ultra 5g With Pc
- First, turn on the Samsung note20 ultra 5g and go to settings turn on OEM option USB debugging enable from Developer option
- Afterward, Download Kingoroot Software from PC (Download KingoRoot For PC)
- Now install the software to pc after being download.
- Thereafter, launch the KingoRoot Software from pc ( Note: Must have internet connection in pc)
- Now connect your Samsung note20 ultra 5g to PC with USB Cable. (Note: You will get a massage option on the mobile screen, tap the checkbox and ok)
- Afterward, take it a few seconds, Samsung note20 ultra 5g will be connected to Kingroot
- After being connected to Kingroot now click Root from Kingroot. It takes a little time to be complete 100%
- You have to confirm whether the root has completed, for root cheek (Download Root Checker) Download the root checker APK, install it to Samsung note20 ultra 5g.
- Now launch the apps on mobile and check whether the root is successful or not.
3# Root Samsung note20 ultra 5g With PC with Odin3
This is the 3rd method and 100% safe mode root solution. Moreover, I like it very much in this way. If the CF-auto root file if available. First, you have to install the Samsung USB driver to pc. Thereafter, download Odin 3 Latest version software. After that, download the CF-auto root file from here downloads. So now, search the root file as your Samsung model number.
- note: first Install the Samsung USB Driver to pc
- Now launch Odin 3 From Pc
- Afterward, turn off the Samsung note20 ultra 5g
- And then, Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button
- You will see the downloading option on mobile dis[play now release all button and press the Volume Up button.
- Thereafter, Connect your Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g with a USB cable to your pc
- IF your Samsung note20 ultra 5g is Connected to PC, you will see show ID: COM signal on Odin 3 upside left the corner
- Now Click AP from the Odin3 tool to upload the CF-auto root file
- Afterward, click start, after being upload root file to the Odin3 tool, and wait a few minutes
- After Showing Pass! then root will be completed
At the end of it all
There are many reasons why the root may not be successful, such as if the original USB cable is not present and also if the USB driver is not properly installed. With these things in mind, if you try properly, hopefully, you will not fail to root your mobile