How to Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: There can be many reasons to root a mobile, moreover after rooting you will get many benefits on your mobile. If for some reason your mobile is country locked, you need to root your mobile-first to unlock it. If your mobile phone is infected with a major virus, you need to root your mobile-first to remove them. After rooting, there are many types of free tools or boxes that can be used to remove the virus very easily. If your mobile is FRP locked, you need to root your mobile to unlock it, then you can easily remove the lock by a tool
There are some issues with the mobile that you can’t solve easily without rooting. After rooting the mobile, the security of this mobile increases a lot. After rooting the mobile you will get extra superuser options on your mobile.
before RootXiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Download the USB driver and install it on the computer. (Click Here To Download USB Driver)
- Need an 80% battery charge on the mobile battery.
- Need an original USB cable
- Enable debugging mode and OEM, form your mobile.
- You can fully clean the Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra by factory reset
- Note: After rooting, your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra warranty will be void
Enable Debugging Mode And OEM
- First, go to the setting option and Touch it.
- Now touch on About Phone
- Then touch MIUI Version (Note: if you see builder number then touch on the 7 times).
- Now go to the back and then again go to settings>> Addition settings.
- After that turn on USB Debugging from the developer option.
Now install TWRP On the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Before Install TWRP Cope The SuperUS APK and past the SuperUS in your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra Mobile internal memory. Note: If the TWRP zip file is missing from this link so try other methods.
- First, Power on of your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 10Ultra to pc with an original USB cable.
- Now press together from your pc keyboard window button +R and then Type CMD.
- Then type ADB devices on command prompt for detecting your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra.
- Then enter command value ADB reboot bootloader
- Now use the command fastboot flash recovery.img.
- Then I Will install TWRP on your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra.
How To install SuperUS On Your Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Now Turn off your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- Press the volume up and Power Button together.
- Now connect a USB mouse to your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra by OTG cable.
- Move the mouse click install.
- Choose SuperUS APK from your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra which APK your past into your mobile.
- Now Install SuperUS APK on Your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra.
- After complete, the SuperUS on your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra then completes the root.
- Now Install root cheeker APK on your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- If the root is then seen congratulation message you will see.
Root Second method
- First Turn on Your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- Now Make sure Root Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra battery charge is 85%.
- after thatEnable USB Debugging Mode
- Therefore Lunch iRoot on your computer. (Download Iroot from here)
- and then Connect USB Cable to the computer in Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- After that Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra detects iRoot software.
- Therefore Click “Root” After rooting your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra will restart.
- Now Sheek your Root Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra status ( Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra root Cheeker)
- First Turn On the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra mobile internet data connection.
- Now Download iRoot APK (Download iRoot APK)
- Now install the iRoot on the Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- Then start the iRoot tap on iRoot on your mobile display.
- Now iRoot finds your Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra root file from the internet.
- After finding out Root file then tap Get Root access
- Then After a few munites, The Root Will successfully finish.
- Now check your Root Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra (Download Root Cheeker)