Samsung bypass google and Frp bypass From Samsung Galaxy J250F. How can remove FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy J250For J2 pro 2018 without Pc 10000% working? What is FRP lock: FRP lock is nothing locks which you can remove very easily from your mobile. Today I will show you how to remove FRP lock from your Samsung Galaxy J250F 2018 model. Actually, FRP lock is Gmail lock which you login-ed in your mobile and sync it with all apps. After hard reset J250F, you are looking that. So no more talk see and enjoy
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy J250F 2018
- After that tap on start
- Now turn on Wifi and again back to start option
- Press Home button 3 times to active talkback option from your J250F
- Now you see talkback tutorials and then draw “L” on display with a finger
- After that see Global Context Menu then tap quickly 2 times on Talkback Settings
- Now drawn to the top with 2 finger head on display
- Then tap quickly 2 times on Help & feedback
- And then tap quickly 2 times on getting started with voice Access
- Now press together Volume up and volume down button and tap 2 times OK
- After that from the top right corner, tap the share icon and then tap on 3 dots
- After that type “google.com” into the search box after lunch, google type “romfast apk” tap on the first result then tap on sam lancer and Tap on download and tap on saving press back button and tap on dev seting 2 and tap on download and tap on save
- Now from downside tap on bookmarks => HISTORY => Download History
- After that first install Lancer => Open => go to settings => Lock Screen And Security => Other Security Settings => Device Administrators => Find my device turn Off => press back button 3 time => Go to Apps => Disable google play service and google play store.
- Now go to Home => my files => Download => install Romepast.apk => Done => again Go To home => settings => About Phone => Cloud and Accounts => Accounts => Add account Google => Now give an any Gmail account tap on next password and next => I Agree
- After added Gmail Go To Home => settings => Apps => Enable Google to play store and Google play service after that turn off your J250f press by the power button
- Now turn on your mobile with wifi internet connected and then tap Start => Next => Agree to all => next => take a bit times to checking for updates => see on display Account added tap on next => again take a bit times Getting Accounts info tap On Don’t Restore=> Not Now => More => Agree => Skip => Option move from Screen and tap on Skip => Skip => Finish => Continue => install => Finish
- After that uninstall launcher and Rompast.apk which you have installed before unlocking FRP lock
- Now you are Done
Please see the Video to get Clear Idea to unlock FRP from J250F
How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy J250F – after Samsung bypass google
After unlock FRP reset Samsung Galaxy J250F you can factory reset. It will be perfect to restore original settings for your mobile. If you don’t know how to hard reset J250F you can see that from here. Don’t wary after factory reset FRP never come to screen.
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy J250F
- And then tap Settings => Backup & Reset => Factory data Reset => Reset Phone => Erase Everything
- Now you are Done
How to Safe your mobile from FRP lock
You can easily Safe your Samsung Galaxy J250F from FRP lock. To safe FRP lock from your J250F, it is very easy no tougher. Just you have to care before hard reset your Galaxy J250F. If your J250F is running you have to remove Gmail Id from your mobile.
How to remove Gmail id from your J250F 2018 to safe FRP bypass
Now see how to remove Gmail ID from your Galaxy j250F before hard reset your mobile. Now turn on your Galaxy J250F.
- Go to Home => settings => About Phone => Cloud and Accounts => Accounts => Add accounts => Google => Tap on Gmail => and Remove it
- Now you are Done