If you do not root your Samsung Galaxy M21, you will be deprived of many Advantages. Moreover, you can keep more secure you’re mobile by making root. You will get more extra options after making root your mobile. What advantages will you get from the root? Now I’m going to discuss it. Then, you will be safe from the country lock if the mobile to be rooted. In addition to this, many mobile users are facing FRP lock at any time.
so you should root your mobile to save mobile from FRP lock. Any time might be network lost from your mobile without any reason. Your mobile will have to be rooted to fix the network problem. Sometimes, it might be missing IME from your mobile without any causes. Therefore, the root is the best one to fix the problems. What is more, You get an Extra superUser option after making root that will help you to keep all data secure. Further, you can unlock any type of lock by the toolbox, if your mobile is rooted.
1# How To Root Samsung Galaxy M21 with mobile
- First Turn on Your Samsung GalaxyM21
- Thereafter, turn on the Internet Data to your Samsung GalaxyM21
- Download The KingoRoot APK and Install KingoRoot APK to Samsung GalaxyM21
- Afterward, Run the Software in Samsung GalaxyM21 And Tap One Click Root Option.
- It will take a few times to root completely.
- Now Check root status from Samsung GalaxyM21 (Samsung GalaxyM21 Root Checker APK )
- If you want to Unlock Root (To Download Unlock Root APK Here)
Note: If you fail to root Samsung GalaxyM21. First, check the internet connection, if everything ok, maybe another problem. otherways you may try below method.
What is USB Driver
USB driver is a software that very important to recognize one mobile device to pc. Therefore, You have to download the USB driver and then install it in pc before connecting a USB cable to pc. Without a USB driver, you can not connect your mobile with pc.
What is root tool why need it
Basically, the root tool is a very important thing to take root. You can root your mobile easily by root tool. You will get too many root tools for making root but I will show you how you can easily root by an easy tool. If you would like to root by pc, you have to first download pc root tool. On the other hand, if you would like to root with the mobile root tool, you have to download a mobile root tool.
Note: You ought to download the USB driver and install it in pc before starting root. If you would like to root with pc, you must install USB drive into pc. Otherways, your mobile does not recognize to pc.
2# How To Root Samsung Galaxy M21 With Pc
- First, turn on the Samsung GalaxyM21 and go to settings turn on OEM option USB debugging enable from Developer option
- Afterward, Download Kingoroot Software from PC (Download KingoRoot For PC)
- Now install the software to pc after being download.
- Thereafter, launch the KingoRoot Software from pc ( Note: Must have internet connection in pc)
- Now connect your Samsung GalaxyM21 to PC with USB Cable. (Note: You will get a massage option on the mobile screen, tap the checkbox and ok)
- Afterward, take it a few seconds, Samsung GalaxyM21 will be connected to Kingroot
- After being connected to Kingroot now click Root from Kingroot. It takes a little time to be complete 100%
- You have to confirm whether root has completed, for root cheek (Download Root Checker) Download the root checker APK, install it to Samsung GalaxyM21.
- Now launch the apps on mobile and check whether the root is successful or not.
3# Root Samsung Galaxy M21 With PC with Odin3
This is the 3rd method and 100% safe mode root solution. Moreover, I like it very much in this way. If the CF-auto root file if available. First, you have to install the Samsung USB driver to pc. Thereafter, download Odin 3 Latest version software. After that, download the CF-auto root file from here downloads. So now, search the root file as your Samsung model number.
- note: first Install the Samsung USB Driver to pc
- Now launch Odin 3 From Pc
- Afterward, turn off Samsung GalaxyM21
- And then, Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button
- You will see the downloading option on mobile dis[play now release all button and press Volume Up button.
- Thereafter, Connect your Samsung GalaxyM21 with a USB cable to your pc
- IF your Samsung GalaxyM21 is Connected to PC, you will see show ID: COM signal on Odin 3 upside left the corner
- Now Click AP from Odin3 tool to upload the CF-auto root file
- Afterward, click start, after being upload root file to Odin3 tool, and wait a few minutes
- After Showing Pass! then root will be completed
At the end of it all
I hope you will succeed. Due to your mistake, you might fail. Besides, if your mobile cable is damaged, you might fail. If you need any help, please comment on the comment box. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.