Samsung galaxy note9, See also how to hard reset and soft reset or factory reset your mobile. You can use master reset your mobile. Now I want to discuss Galaxy Note9. The mobile release in 2018 in Agust. The Galaxy Note9 network is LTE/GSM/HSPA. Singel SIM supported Neno or Hybrid Duel sim. Galaxy Note9 OS version is 8.1 Oreo. Memory Internal 512 GB and 8 GB RAM and 128GB and 6GB RAM. Or External Memory up supported 512GB. Camera Primary 12MP and Secondary 8MP Video regulation HDR. 4 color are available in the metallic Copper, Midnite Black, Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple. The mobile Price is About 1000 ERU. And the battery is Non-removable Li-lon 4000 mAh. Now I will discourse you about the hard reset or factory reset of Samsung galaxy note9
Before factory reset Samsung galaxy note9
First, remove SIM card and SD card from your Galaxy Note9. Because after the hard reset, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no from your Galaxy Note9. And need also battery charge at last 80% and remove Gmail ID from your Galaxy Note9 other ways after hard reset your Note9 FRP lock will show.
How To factory reset Samsung galaxy note9
- First turn on your Galaxy Note9 press by the power button.
- Now touch on setting option.
- Then that touch on Cloud And Account.
- Now touch on Backup And Restore.
- And then touch on Factory Data Reset.
- Now touch on any One Backup My Data or Automatic restore
- Now Again come back Settings option
- And then Touch General management
- Now touch Reset
- And then Touch Factory Data Reset
- Now touch RESET
- And then Touch DELETE ALL and touch Confirm
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Galaxy Note9
How-To Hard Reset Samsung galaxy note9
Now see how to Hard Reset of Galaxy Note9
1. First Turn Off your Galaxy Note9 press by Power button.
2. After that remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Galaxy Note9.
3. Press and hold Together the two button (VOL Up Key, Bixby and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your mobile.
4. When you see on your mobile screen No command and see android logo. Now use the volume key and select wipe data/factory reset and press power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes– Delete All User Data and press the power button to confirm the option.
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And then your Galaxy Note9 will restart.
8. After the restart, your Galaxy Note9 complete done.
how to hard reset or factory reset your mobile by miracle loader or box
First, install Samsung USB driver on your laptop. After that Launce the miracle Loader from your laptop. Now connect your Samsung galaxy note9 to the laptop with original USB cable. Now scan the mobile port on miracle loader if your mobile connection with the laptop. Now select factory resets and then click the Start button. then take a few minutes your Galaxy Note9 will factory reset.