How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. In this article, I will show you how you can factory reset and hard reset your mobile very easily. I think every mobile user should learn it that he can solve his mobile problem without going to a mobile maker shop. what are the benefits you will get after reading complete the full article? so now I am going to start what type of problems you can solve. I believe that you will be able to solve any problem after reading the article first to last. What type of problems can be solved? For example, Restoring the original data, pattern lock, Password lock, finger lock, Pin lock, face lock, apps error problems, and mobile slow working, etc. So now I am going to start the main point step by step.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Release: 2020, March
- Models: SM-G988U1, SM-G9880, SM-G988, SM-G988U, SM-G988B/DS, SM-G988N
- SIM: Single SIM or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/ CDMA / EVDO/ 5G
- OS: Android 10.0 and upgrade to One UI 2
- CPU: Octa-core (2.273 GHz 4×2.0 Cortext -A55)
- RAM: 12/16 GB RAM UFS 3.0
- Memory: Internal 128/256/512 GB and external MicroSDXC
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Main cameras 108 MP, 12MP, and secondary camera 40MP HDR
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Cosmic Grey
- Battery: Non Remove able Li-Po 5000 mAh, Charging Fast battery, charging 45W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
Before factory reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
First, Remove the SIM card and SD card from your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. Because after making the hard reset your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How to Factory reset Samsung S20 Ultra 5G
For making a Hard Reset Samsung S20 Ultra 5G All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Smartphone.
3. Press and hold Together with the three-button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when vibrating your mobile
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. Now your Samsung S20 Ultra 5G will be a reboot.
8. After rebooting your Samsung S20 Ultra 5G now you’re Done
how to unlock android phone without factory reset
- First, turn on your Samsung S20 Ultra 5G press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your
how to factory reset your mobile by miracle loader or box
First, you have to download USB driver and install it in your pc. Then Launch the miracle tools. Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G to PC with a USB cable. After connecting the mobile to PC now select Samsung and then select factory resets and then click the Start button. It will take a few minutes to complete the factory reset. Now you are Done.