Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – How To Setup Hotspot WiFi On Your Device. Now I will see You, how to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot in Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. First Setting up the Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Hotspot, It is a very easy System, if you have a little trouble, reading these articles. I think you can set up this hotspot manually. WiFi hotspot is a thing important for us. And if you can not properly set up the
hotspot, you can not use wireless Wi-Fi internet. And this work has become a big problem for many of us. And this is our little effort to solve your problem. It may be a problem when setting up the Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Hotspot. And for this problem, your mobile may be rooted. You can see the root rules here work has become a big problem for many of us. And this is our little effort to solve your problem. It may be a problem when setting up the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Hotspot. And for this problem, your mobile may be rooted. You can see the root rules here (Android phone is the easiest and 100% safe way to root! easily you can root your) can be seen again by a hard reset or may have other hardware problems.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Hotspot
Galaxy S 7 Edge Wireless WiFi Hotspot 802.11 A / B / G / N For this reason, your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge can get wireless internet access to share WiFi hotspot with any Android mobile. Follow the front of you to use the Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Hotspot.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge- Tethering Setup WiFi Hotspot
- Visit the Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone home option.
2. Then go to the mobile setting option.
- Now tap on Mobile hotspot Tethering.
- Then Tap Mobile Hotspot setting.
- Now Witch on mobile hotspot setting Allowed device.
- Then tap mobile Icon and Configure mobile Hotspot (in the Upper corner).
- Now See Network Name (SSID), WPA2 PSK, You can change password At list 8 character.
- Broadcast channel tap show advance then you see 2.4 GHz to GHz.
- Then save this all configure.
How To Connect WiFi Hotspot to another mobile
First Turn On your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile Mobile hotspot Tethering. Now Which device you want to share your WiFi Hotspot Data Internet. From Other smartphones, WiFi Turn on. Then search your mobile device and tap it then maybe your hotspot internet is completely done