unlocked android phones, Huawei Honor V10, pattern lock resets, reset the phone, factory data reset, How to hard reset, Recovery mode, faster reset. There have many causes why we are using hard reset or factory reset our mobile, step to explain when we are using pattern lock for secure our mobile but if we forget this lock then for reset the lock need hard reset our android mobile. other have many courses such as mobile not working, touching problem, every option hanging. today I will show you how to easily you can hard reset and unlocked android phones, Huawei Honor V10
Some Specification Of Huawei Honor V10
The mobile network supported GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA / LTE. Mobile Os version is 8.0 Oreo, Internal Memory 128 Gb, and 6 Gb Ram Or 64 Gb Memory And 4 GB Ram. Battery Non removes able 4000mAh, Camera Primary 16MP And Secondary 13 Mp. 4 Colors is available in the market 1. Beach Gold 2. Aurora Blue 3. Charm red 4. Night Black.
Before Hard reset Huawei Honor V10
Before hard reset or unlocked android phones, Huawei Honor V10, You must remove Gmail id from your mobile. And need to list 80% battery charge on your mobile battery. Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. Backup all important data from your mobile. Other ways you will be lost all important data from your mobile.
How To Hard Reset Huawei Honor V10
1. First Turn Off your Huawei Honor V10 by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And also SD Card Form your Huawei Honor V10.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, Home Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release the power button when to vibrate your Huawei Honor V10.
4. And when you see on your screen Huawei Logo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. Now choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button.
6. Take few minutes to reboot your Huawei Honor V10. Now finish all step for the home screen.
How To factory reset your Huawei Honor V10
- First, turn on your mobile phone.
- Now go to setting menu.
- Select the advanced setting and tap this option.
- Now choose Reset All Setting and tap it.
- Tap Reset All Settings.
- Now tap Reset All Settings.
- Now complete done your mobile.