Congratulations to you on entering our official site to solve your wiko y81 problem. Using a mobile phone means it’s sure that you have to face some problem. This site is basically for solving mobile any problems. We hope you will be able to solve the problem of your mobile very easily with great pleasure by our site.
The most common problem that is facing continuous a mobile user is forgetting after locking the mobile, slowing down the mobile, FRP lock, etc. It is possible to solve these common problems on your own, but it requires working according to the right way.
To inform you, if you take your mobile to a mobile mechanic, there may be some hesitation, so that the data you need is not lost or the data you need is not misused by anyone else.
Before starting a hard reset, we recommend you remove all accounts from your mobile and as well as backup all important data from your mobile to your external SD card. This is because if you do not remove the account from your mobile, the mobile is more likely to be locked FRP after a factory reset. And if you do not back up the data of the mobile then the mobile is much more likely to lose the data you need after the factory reset.
Anyway, let’s go to main work now ……………
How to Hard reset wiko y81
Why you should hard reset your mobile? Sometimes it can happen, If you have forgotten the password or pattern lock of your mobile then it is possible to solve the problem by hard reset. It can be done very easily manually with just three buttons. But before you do that, the most important thing you can do is to back up everything on your mobile and get your Google account removed from your mobile.
Anyway then let’s get started now……
- First, turn off the wiko y81 by pressing the power button. If you have trouble turning off the mobile, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. (Or press and hold the power button and Volume together for 20 seconds.) After the mobile is completely shut down.
- After that press and hold together the Power button and Volume Down button for a few seconds. ( Sometimes the power button and volume up may be according to the version of the mobile. )
- Release all buttons as soon as the Wiko logo appears on display.
- Then select the Recovery Mode option using the volume up and volume down buttons. and confirm it by pressing the power button.
- Now again select the wipe cache partition using the volume up and volume down buttons.
- Then select the “wipe data/factory reset” option and press the power button to confirm it. After confirming this option ” Yes/No” notification will show on the mobile display, ‘ you select ” yes ” and press the power button’.
- Finally, select the “reboot system now” option and press the power button.
How to factory reset
You may need to reset your mobile for various reasons, such as: – If the mobile is slow, if you see the mobile apps error or if you can not install mobile apps. In addition to this, you may need to reset your mobile to solve many more problems.
1.. First, turn on your wiko y81 and go to the mobile main menu, and select the settings option.
2. Now scroll down and tap on the System option
3. After that Tap on “Advanced”
4. Therefore tap on Reset options
5. In this step, tap on Erase all data (factory reset). ( you may see Factory data reset)
6. Now tap on Reset phone
7. From this step tap on Erase Everything
8. Finally, you have to draw the pattern lock on the mobile display that you had used as a pattern lock. ( After doing everything, your mobile will restart.)
However, the last thing I want to say is that if you follow the solutions given by us well then you will be able to solve these problems of your wiko y81 mobile perfectly. So you must follow all the steps well, no step can be omitted if you omit one step then it may not be possible to solve the problem of mobile. And we are basically here to solve the problem of your mobile properly so if for some reason you fail to solve it then we have mobile service trim which is always working online to give service so you can let us know in the comments box to solve the problem or you can contact us by clicking contact option. Quickly you will get the solution to your mobile problem.
About the wiko y81
Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
mobile OS: Android 10 (Go edition)
Display: IPS LCD
Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels. 6.2 inches
Camera: MAIN CAMERA Single 13 MP, AF, LED flash, HDR, panorama, For Video regulation 1080p@30fps. SELFIE CAMERA: Single, 5 MP.
Memory: Card slot: microSDXC, Internal 32GB.
RAM: 2GB RAM.
CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
Color: Green, Deep Blue, Gold
Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable